Why Volunteers of America Mid-States
Our highly-credentialed, dedicated staff provide the highest-quality supports and focus on positive outcomes. Our staff utilizes the most applicable evidenced-based practice tools, supports, and curricula. We have a high success rate of helping clients achieve sobriety, self-sufficiency, decreased use of acute care, and reduction of harm.
- Fast, efficient intake process
- Rapid assessment and linkage to care
- Accept public and private insurances, as well as private pay
- Most clients can be enrolled within 72 hours
Our Core Values and Beliefs about Treatment
- Shelter first. We believe that people engage in health and behavioral health care services more fully and experience better outcomes when they can rely on safe shelter or housing.
- Innate health. We believe strongly that all people – regardless of their conditions and circumstances – embody the potential for peak health. We see it as our duty to help people clear away the barriers and impediments, treat the symptoms of disease, and fill the gaps in their lives, revealing their innate health.
- Solutions are community-based. We ascribe to the principle that when we serve and treat people in their communities – engaging, harnessing and leveraging assets and resources within the community – the outcomes are always better.
- Recovery is possible. We know from experience that people living with mental health and/or substance use disorders can and will recover if they receive the most appropriate care and support services and are effectively engaged in their own recovery.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.