Call (307) 672-0475 or e-mail us to schedule an appointment.
Volunteers of America Northern Rockies
Our rehabilitation services are rebuilding whole lives. Volunteers of America Northern Rockies health care services is dedicated to serving individuals, families and communities of Wyoming and the surrounding region by providing comprehensive alcohol and drug treatment services. We offer a full continuum of care, including assessment services, outpatient services, social detoxification services and residential care.
We provide services for:
Substance Abuse Disorders
We help adult men and women currently addicted to alcohol or other drug substances, who have the desire to change their relationship to alcohol and/or drugs, are willing to adhere to the Alcoholics Anonymous principles, and are ready to address their whole being in creating meaning and wellness in their life.
Our Core Values and Beliefs about Treatment
1. Recovery is possible with the right care and support.
2. The disease of addiction affects the entire person, encompassing the body, mind and spirit.
3. We recognize the importance of family and peers to the recovery process.
4. We provide culturally competent services.
5. We believe in our clients’ inner strength and ability to change, and that self-awareness is key to healthy recovery.