Recovery Homes

Our Recovery Homes provide men and women, age 18 and older, a safe and structured living environment that supports their recovery efforts.  Each recovery home (a five-bedroom women's home and five-bedroom men's home) provides a drug and alcohol-free homelike environment for individuals who are self-sustaining but require a minimal level of support and assistance to maintain recovery from alcohol and/or drug abuse.  Each recovery home operates 24 hours per day, seven days a week, with a program designed to maximize opportunities for employment, education, health, recreation, family and social relationships, and overall living skills.  An on-call clinician is available 24-hours/day.

Clients must have an assessment indicating ASAM 2.1 or 3.1 level of service by a treatment provider within the state, with priority going to those clients coming from the northeast region, or by an outpatient treatment provider from the northeast region.  Referrals should be directed to Maureen Hattervig 307.673.2510 /


Individuals eligible to reside in the Recovery Homes must:

  • Attend a minimum of five hours of group weekly 
  • Be referred to an outpatient provider in the community
  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Have completed a residential treatment program and/or are currently receiving outpatient services and require additional supports to remain out of residential care
  • Require a minimal level of support and assistance to maintain recovery from alcohol and/or drug dependence
  • Provide a letter of application 
  • Have had an assessment within the last 30 days
  • Have a physical
  • Have a letter of referral from their current substance abuse treatment provider outlining client's progress in treatment and justification for this level of care
  • Be employed full-time and/or be a student

Each resident is expected  to pay rent (women: $350/month – men: $450/month), which covers rent, utilities, one hot meal daily and clinical services.  Residents purchase their own food and personal care items.  All linens and housewares are provided.

Funding provided by Wyoming Department of Health Behavioral Health Division.