Who We Are
Our goal is to provide personalized care to match a patient’s specific diagnosis, with a sensitive awareness of their lifestyle. This is made possible with a staff truly committed to understanding the best way to tailor treatments to each individual and their family.
The Family Center for Counseling has been attending to the emotional and social needs of individuals and families for over 20 years.
Care is provided by our dedicated team of counselors, nurses, and medical staff who provide client-centered evidence-based programs and services for individuals, couples, and families. Services include:
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Medication Management
- Psychological Assessment
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling
- Community-Based Support Groups
- Supportive Services
The Hello House for Men and Hello House for Women are adult residential recovery programs providing comprehensive treatment for those coping with drug and alcohol addiction.
Hello House for Men
- Hello House for Men is located in the South End of Boston, and is dedicated to returning men to the community sober, employed and committed to an ongoing recovery process.
- The treatment environment is firmly grounded in the teachings of Alcoholics Anonymous. Group, individual and family counseling are used to educate and actively engage residents in issues that support substance abuse recovery.
Hello House for Women
- The Hello House Residential Treatment Program for Women serves over 300 women per year with the mission of returning them to the community sober, employed and committed to an ongoing recovery process.
- More than an inpatient drug rehab program, the goal is to reintegrate residents into the community and their families.
Our Core Values and Beliefs about Treatment
Shelter first. We believe that people engage in health and behavioral health care services more fully and experience better outcomes when they can rely on safe shelter or housing.
Innate health. We believe strongly that all people – regardless of their conditions and circumstances – embody the potential for peak health. We see it as our duty to help people clear away the barriers and impediments, treat the symptoms of disease, and fill the gaps in their lives, revealing their innate health.
Solutions are community-based. We ascribe to the principle that when we serve and treat people in their communities -- engaging, harnessing and leveraging assets and resources within the community -- the outcomes are always better.
- Recovery is possible. We know from experience that people living with mental health and/or substance use disorders can and will recover if they receive the most appropriate care and support services and are effectively engaged in their own recovery.
Call (617)522-8086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to for more information.