Individuals and Families
Welcome, clients and families. Expert and caring help is at hand.
Volunteers of America's Behavioral Health Services provides the widest range of high-quality mental health and substance use disorder treatment programs in hundreds of communities across the country.
You (or your loved one) can count on receiving confidential services from skilled and compassionate behavioral health professionals drawing on over a century of service, who believe in your ability to recover and are dedicated to helping you live as independently as possible.
Mental health and substance use disorders rarely appear by themselves, often being complicated by other serious problems. No matter how devastating these other issues, we can help. We work closely with your other providers and our partners in your community, to make sure you get the combined services that address all your needs.
Can you afford us? Relax. The answer is “Yes.” There are many comfortable payment options, and cost is often completely covered. Our services are delivered with respect for your dignity and unique worth, and with sensitivity to gender, culture and language.
You owe it to yourself or someone you love to take the first powerful step toward recovery…right now.
WE CAN HELP
if you seek behavioral health services for…
- A person with a mental illness
- A person with one or several chronic health conditions
- A person with a disability
- A person who has a substance use disorder(s)
- A veteran, including those ineligible for VA benefits
- A person without permanent housing
- A person reintegrating into the community after incarceration
- A person who has immigrated to the U.S.