Mental Health Services
Our experienced and compassionate counselors include licensed mental health counselors, clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists, and psychologists. We treat a wide variety of issues including:
- Trauma and abuse-related issues
- Family issues
- Couples issues
- Parenting issues
- Other mental health-related challenges
Here Are the Steps in Your Path to Positive Changes
- Assessment: the first step in your journey is an intake assessment. During the assessment, a licensed professional will work with you to gather past and present information about the issues you have been facing. The information is used to develop a well-rounded understanding of these challenges so we can collaboratively develop the most effective treatment approach.
- Individual Treatment Planning: After the intake assessment, you will work with your counselor to develop goals that meet the needs you have identified. Your goals are always your choice!
- Individual Counseling: You will meet with a licensed mental health professional for sessions that are tailored to your needs, and move at a pace with which you are comfortable.
- Group Counseling: Group counseling offers you the support, connection, and collaboration of your peers who are facing issues similar to yours. All group counseling sessions are led by a licensed mental health professional and are separated by gender.
Call toll free 844-455-4673 or email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.